no
OH that IS Dreamtime Harry! How did you get my wedding shoes? HhehehheeGood to see you dreaming about Australia's history last night. It CHANGED today!
That might mean I'm married now as well.I don't know where I was but you do.
Am I dreaming or do you still have a parrot on your head Harry? It's nice see you didn't stomp on the aboriginal people :)
I think you're seeing things because there's nothing on my head.I told the aboriginal people I eat Marmite and would'nt want to take over because they've got Vegemite.
Harry, I think I'm hearing things now too! Vegemite is much better than Marmite!
Parrot.. I know I said that you parrot.Anonymous.. you must be dreaming.
Parrot.. I know I said that you parrot.
Well it IS dreamtime Harry!
Parrot.. you big parrot.Anonymous.. yes it is, stop snoring.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
OH that IS Dreamtime Harry! How did you get my wedding shoes? Hhehehhee
Good to see you dreaming about Australia's history last night. It CHANGED today!
That might mean I'm married now as well.
I don't know where I was but you do.
Am I dreaming or do you still have a parrot on your head Harry? It's nice see you didn't stomp on the aboriginal people :)
I think you're seeing things because there's nothing on my head.
I told the aboriginal people I eat Marmite and would'nt want to take over because they've got Vegemite.
I think you're seeing things because there's nothing on my head.
I told the aboriginal people I eat Marmite and would'nt want to take over because they've got Vegemite.
Harry, I think I'm hearing things now too! Vegemite is much better than Marmite!
Parrot.. I know I said that you parrot.
Anonymous.. you must be dreaming.
Parrot.. I know I said that you parrot.
Well it IS dreamtime Harry!
Parrot.. you big parrot.
Anonymous.. yes it is, stop snoring.
Post a Comment