no
GOOD! You look scary ...
Don't worry, it's just the chemicals glowing. I can see you.
Must be the chemicals in your eyes!&O
WHAAAAA that's MY missing sock!
Oooops I was wrong ... it's a sun that doesn't look like it ...
I can hear you but I can't see you.
The entire universe is in your wardrobe?! OMG, does this mean YOU are God? No wonder I'm an atheist!
It means I've been putting my foot in the sun. Oh no.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
GOOD! You look scary ...
Don't worry, it's just the chemicals glowing.
I can see you.
Must be the chemicals in your eyes!
&O
WHAAAAA that's MY missing sock!
Oooops I was wrong ... it's a sun that doesn't look like it ...
I can hear you but I can't see you.
The entire universe is in your wardrobe?! OMG, does this mean YOU are God? No wonder I'm an atheist!
It means I've been putting my foot in the sun. Oh no.
Post a Comment